Family interventions are the most immediate and effective way to help your struggling family member access recovery. Assistance in Recovery’s clinicians recognizes that behavioral health crises can be frightening, confusing and debilitating.
- You have made unsuccessful attempts to help or “fix” your suffering loved ones
- Despite efforts, the addict, alcoholic or mentally ill individual continues to struggle
- Frustration, fear and anger build in the family
- Meet with interventionist to create boundaries
- Set up and hold intervention
- Interventionist will lie out options for individual and/or facilitate entrance into treatment
Get relief today and start the healing process. If someone you know is struggling with alcoholism or an addiction, take action with a family intervention.
Contact Assistance in Recovery today at 800-561-8158 to discuss family intervention options.
More about a Family Interventions
Assistance in Recovery (AiR) specializes in helping families deal with alcohol and addiction concerns, mental health issues and eating disorders. We help families get out of crisis and into the solution.
Many families have made unsuccessful attempts to help their suffering loved ones. They may have tried to “fix” the struggling individual or relieve their suffering from resources such as friends, clergy, doctors, lawyers and professionals. Despite these efforts the addict, alcoholic or mentally ill individual continues to struggle. Frustration, fear and anger build in the family unit until they reach their limit and seek addiction-related professional help.
Get out of crisis. AiR will:
- Meet and assist the family in making a healthy decision about what is acceptable behavior or circumstances within their family
- Educate the family about the disease and provide a variety of individualized care options and resources
- Help the family create a plan that will offer options for the individual, as well as set up healthy boundaries
Into the action and solution
Once AiR and the family members have created their boundaries and agreed on the options they will give the individual, together you will immediately address them. Typically, someone will set up a time and place to meet the individual informing them. This process usually begins with participants explaining how the addict’s behaviors have affected them personally. Once the group has shared, the interventionist will lie out the set of options for the individual and facilitate an entrance into an appropriate treatment center.
Hear true life testimonials from past families who we have helped through family interventions:
Take Action Today:
Are you ready to stop the cycle of unhealthy behavior and destruction within your family by addressing your loved one’s health? Contact us or call us today at 800-561-8158 and learn how AiR can help you and your family move out of crisis and into solution or complete this short form and our team will contact you shorlty.