Increasing accountability to promote lasting recovery
Our nationally recognized 1-Year Recovery Assistance Program (RAP) provides an industry standard setting safety net of structure to keep people on the path towards recovery. RAP protects individuals from relapse, while saving time, money and effort to get the individual back on track. Assistance in Recovery’s unique program builds personal integrity, repairs bridges between the individual and family, and truly changes the lives of everyone involved in this difficult process. With the necessary tools, and support provided by the 1-Year Recovery Assistance Program, participants can expect an over 85% success rate treating addictions.
The Recovery Assistance Program provides these crucial elements:
- Help transitioning from treatment into recovery
- Individualized attention for both the client and the family
- A case manager to help the client stay on track
- Counseling and contact with family members regarding progress
- Accountability with expectations for the recovering individual
- Random toxicology screenings
Continuing care is the key to lasting recovery. The program allows an individual to continue what treatment began, and make a lasting change to live a healthier, more complete life with recovery assistance.
Check out our other Recovery Management Support options: