Keeping the Family Recovery Process on Track
Family Coaching is a 90-day to 1-year program designed to provide the family of an individual struggling with behavioral health issues with an independent clinician to advocate for their needs. Members of a family are individuals and have needs that are equal to, or greater than the family member suffering from alcohol abuse, drug addiction, gambling addiction or other behavioral health issues. Family Coaching is an effective way to help families going through the recovery process, whether or not the afflicted family member is active in recovery. Designed to alleviate the stress, fear and challenges families suffer when trying to help one of their own recover from alcoholism or other addictive behaviors, Assistance in Recovery addresses a family’s unique needs and tailors an action plan that supports the entire family system through the recovery process.
Get support today and start the healing process.
Contact Assistance in Recovery today at 800-561-8158 to learn more about our family coaching services.
Why is Family Addiction Recovery Coaching beneficial?
AiR Coaching provides:
- Highly specialized feedback from the behavioral health and addiction-specific multidisciplinary team.
- National behavioral health referral network.
- Personalized long term case management.
What is the cost of Family Coaching?
- 90 day block is $1,200
- 1 year is $4,000
Who delivers Family Recovery Coaching services?
All members of the Recovery Management Services team (RMS) are licensed clinicians, PsyD, LADC or MSW.
What are the deliverables of Family Recovery Coaching?
- Introductory packet
- Mailed out at time of engagement
- Packet contains an assessment(s) for participants.
- 1 hour introductory conference call
- Introduce the program and go over the assessment(s).
- 13 weekly calls (90 day program) or 52 weekly calls (year program)
- Half hour in length
- Check ins
- Review of recent behaviors
- Healthy boundary adherence
- Goal setting and assignments for next call
- Crisis Management
- Weekly assignments
- Resources, journaling and directives
- Quarterly (every 90 days) written progress summaries
- Final conference call and closing report