Recovery can be hard. Treatment is just the beginning to a lifestyle change which can take months or years to adjust to. Often times, people need more support than the continuing care plan provided by the treatment center. Our nationally acclaimed Recovery Assistance Program (RaP) provides all the building blocks needed to maintain a successful recovery. Our program is geared towards providing our clients and family with direction, support and personal accountability during their transition into a sober lifestyle.
Our program provides the following:
- Help transitioning from treatment into a sober lifestyle
- Individualized treatment for the client and the family
- A case manager to help clients stay on track
- Counseling and contact with family members regarding progress of client's recovery
- Accountability with expectations for the recovering individual
- Random toxicology screenings
- Reporting that can be used for employers, court and more
At AiR, we understand the initial adjustment period is a critical time for both our clients and their families. We provide everyone involved with the tools needed to continue on with success during sobriety. The data we have collected from over 600 participants in our program shows an 85% success rate through our treatment approach.
If you are looking to maximize your own or your love ones chance at recovery, our Recovery Assistance Program is a great start. Contact us today to get more information on how this program can work for you.
What to Expect:
You’re out of treatment, now what? Getting back into the real world can be tough. Our Recovery Management team has been down the road before and knows what you’re up against. They understand the challenges and temptations that will be waiting for you once you return home and can help you get back on track quickly if you relapse. Our Recovery Management team also wants to support your family; no more playing the “recovery cop”… now your family can focus on just getting back to being your family. If you decide that our Recovery Management is right for you, here’s what to expect.
- Weekly phone calls (or more if you need) to check in, help with referrals and keep you accountable to your recovery.
- Weekly toxicology screenings to keep you honest about your use.
- Help following of the continuing care plan which was given to you at discharge from the treatment center.
- Empathy, support and a companion to get through this difficult transition.
If you would like one more person in your corner in the fight to recover, give us a call today and we can talk about all the ways our Recovery Management team can help you!